- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- What do you do?
Former world champion wakeboarder Now videographer
- Did you have a role model to look up to and why?
I had many role models growing up but the main would be my dad. He has guided me on the path to
success since young age.
- What are the 3 things you do to stay mentally healthy?
Eat well, Daily movement, consistent training
YOUR JOURNEY AND SUCCESS:
- How has your journey been like from the start to where you are right now?
My journey has been constantly changing. I never thought I would end up owning my own
business but here we are and I am super grateful.
- What did you learn from your journey?
There is no such thing as failure, only lessons.
- What does success mean to you?
Being happy, and living a fulfilled life.
- What’s the biggest factor that has helped you be successful?
A positive mindset.
- What is the best advise you can give to inspire other men in your industry?
Always keep your mind on the task at hand and never stop moving forward.
- Why do you take Advance?
To help recover my knees from wakeboarding, I have had
multiple surgeries throughout my career and now they are starting to catch up with me.
- When do you take it?
Every day before and after training