1. What is your name? Damien Brown
2. Where are you from? Albury, NSW
3. What do you do? Head Coach - Base training Centre
4. Did you have a role model to look up to and why? My Father, Adversity was a part of his life and he never let it defeat him. It's inspiring to watch people consistently bounce back
5. What are the 3 things you do to stay mentally healthy? Exercise, Sauna & eat an 80/20 diet daily
YOUR JOURNEY AND SUCCESS:
6. How has your journey been from the start to where you are right now? Its had it's ups and downs but its been incredible and I'd change nothing.
7. What did you learn from your journey? The highs don't last forever so learn from the lows and make sure each time they are easier to deal with.
8. What does success mean to you? Being Happy in life, wanting to wake up and do what you do.
9. What’s the biggest factor that has helped you be successful? I'm motivated to be better than I was yesterday.
10. What is the best advise you can give to inspire other men in your industry?
Be proud, be a leader and don't be afraid to let your guard down when you need it
11. Why do you take Advance? I like the sleep benefits, as a retired veteran sleep is always difficult for me
12. When do you take it? 30mins before bed
13. How has taking Advance (or CBD) changed your life? Sleep being an important pillar in recovery I feel like taking it has helped me throughout other areas due to increased sleep
14. Would you recommend Advance extract to other men? Yes
15. What is your advice on the best ways to celebrate and be recognized on
in your community? Be active, get out and exercise, enjoy a nice breakfast and take some time to discover yourself.